GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHEN USING THE SERVICES OF sanitex.bg
ATTENTION! Please read these terms carefully before using this website.
If you use this website, you are deemed to have accepted and agreed to these terms. If you DO NOT ACCEPT these terms, do not use this website!
These TERMS govern the relationship between SANITEX PAPER PRODUCTS Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as sanitex.bg or “Website” or “Website”) and the Users of the website.
These terms are binding on all users. By clicking on any object, link or button located on the pages of sanitex.bg (except for the link to these General Terms) the User agrees, fully accepts and undertakes to comply with these General Terms.
SANITEX PAPER PRODUCTS Ltd. is a company registered under the Commercial Law of the Republic of Bulgaria, with registered office and contact address: BULGARIA, Kostinbrod, 1V LOMSKO SHOSE Str., Bulstat: 832060383, VAT Number: BG832060383.
The User understands and accepts the fact that the information services and the Site are provided “as is” and that sanitex.bg does not assume any responsibility for the timeliness, deletion and inability to provide information about services and products of the User, his or other Users’ opinions and assessments about the service and product, as well as about damages, lost profits and other damages that occurred after, as a result of or due to use (or inability to use due to technical problems, prevention, administrator decisions, etc. .) on the site.
To use the Site, the User must access the World Wide Web directly or through other devices that have access to Web-based content. In addition, the User must provide all necessary equipment for access to the World Wide Web, including a computer, modem or other means of access to the Internet. sanitex.bg only provides the information on the Site and is not responsible for any interference or technical problems that prevent the use of the Site due to the operation of computer equipment by the user.
Protection of personal data. Confidential policy of sanitex.bg
- Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act, the User has the right to access his own Personal Data, which he has entered or made available to sanitex.bg when using the Site from him, as well as to correct this Personal Data.
- By accepting these terms and conditions, Users wishing to contact sanitex.bg for a service or product expressly agree that the Personal Data provided by them to be processed by sanitex.bg electronically upon delivery of ordered goods or services and if necessary with the assistance of an employee on sanitex.bg
- All Personal Data and other Data voluntarily provided by the User, which identify him in the process of using the Site, are stored, processed and used by sanitex.bg for the purposes of maintaining certain functionalities of the offered services.
- sanitex.bg explicitly notifies the User that the Personal Data provided by him are not given to third parties for advertising and promotional purposes.
- sanitex.bg reserves the right to use the personal data of Users to reveal their identity in cases where this is necessary in compliance with the law, legal procedures or to comply with these conditions.
SANITEX PAPER PRODUCTS Ltd. is aware of the crucial importance of confidentiality, security and protection of personal data of customers and partners. By introducing strict and consistent policies and rules, we strive to ensure the protection of all our activities.
sanitex.bg has the right to change the technology and design of the provided Services without prior notice.
Given the international nature of the Internet and that sanitex.bg is connected to this network, sanitex.bg does not guarantee that the flow of information to and from sanitex.bg will not be monitored and recorded by third parties.
sanitex.bg manages this Site from Bulgaria, therefore it does not declare that the materials or services on this Site are appropriate or available outside Bulgaria.
These terms and conditions may be updated at any time without special notice to Users. sanitex.bg is not responsible if the User has not read the latest version of these terms.
When using the services of sanitex.bg, the user undertakes to comply with these terms and conditions, as well as all other conditions set by the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria and international law, even if they are not mentioned in these terms.
Last update on 15.06.2021.